Our seafood rillettes are cooked by Julien in Finistère (29)
“Shellfish and Crustaceans” box
An elegant trio presented in its recycled kraft box to introduce three prestigious recipes from Finistère:
✔ Langoustine Rillettes
✔ The Rillettes of Tourteaux
✔ The Rillettes of Saint-Jacques
In stockCommande pro
A beautiful trio of recipes that contain:
– 90 g of Langoustine Rillettes
– 85 g of Crab Rillettes
– 90 g of Rillettes de Saint-Jacques
– An aubergine kraft box.
Before opening, store away from light and temperature shocks:
– our seafood rillettes can be kept for 3 years in your storage cupboard
– our seafood rillettes can be kept for 3 days in the refrigerator
The main ingredients
These three prestigious recipes are made from three star ingredients embodying the terroir of Finistère:
- Langoustine: The Princess of the Atlantic is eaten almost all year round, mainly from April to October.
Caught and prepared in high season, enjoy its fine and tender flesh all year round with our Langoustine Rillettes.
With 40% hand-shredded langoustines, combined with the fine texture of haddock, you will find in this new recipe from our prestige range, all the flavor and sweetness of this exceptional crustacean.
- The Crab: The Cakes selected for our recipe are caught in the North-East Atlantic, FAO zone 27 before arriving at the Breton auctions. Although they cannot benefit from organic certification, we have chosen cakes and wild haddock, which we combine with quality ingredients from organic farming. This allows our recipe to fall into the category guaranteeing the organic certification of all the ingredients of a recipe, excluding their main ingredient, from hunting or wild fishing, and controlled by our certification body Ecocert.
- The Saint-Jacques: From wild fishing in the North-East Atlantic Ocean, our Saint-Jacques are prepared with care in the workshop of our producer Julien: gentle cooking and fraying by hand to preserve the texture and the delicate taste of this crustacean. In our recipe, they are associated with certified organic ingredients precisely dosed to sublimate them like the fresh cream from a neighboring farm. If our rillettes cannot be certified organic because we have chosen wild crustaceans, Ecocert checks compliance with organic standards in the preparation of the other ingredients of the recipe!
✔ Langoustine Rillettes: wild langoustines (Nephrops norvegicus, North-East Atlantic origin) 40%, haddock (melanogramus aeglefinus, North-East Atlantic origin), crème fraiche *, salt, pepper *, gelling agent: agar agar *. * From organic farming
✔ Crab Rillettes: wild crab (Cancer Pagurus, North-East Atlantic origin) 41%, crème fraîche * 34%, wild haddock (Melanogramus Aeglefinus, North-East Atlantic origin) 23%, sea salt, pepper *, gelling agent : agar agar *. * From organic farming
✔ Rillettes de Saint-Jacques: wild scallops (clamys opercularis, North-East Atlantic origin) 65%, crème fraîche * 33%, sea salt, shallot *, pepper *, gelling agent: agar-agar *. * From organic farming
Ideal for making elegant pairings in toast or verrines, this trio allows you to combine the freshness and delicacy of Rillettes de la Mer:
– the delicacy of Saint Jacques and langoustine for a fine and subtle accord
– the freshness and character of Tourteaux
Les Rillettes de la Mer : Julien est un jeune artisan qui travaille le poisson sans concession sur la qualité : espèces locales et de saison exclusivement, et bien sûr sans colorants, conservateurs ni additifs chimiques. Son atelier est situé au bout du bout de la Bretagne, à deux pas de l’océan. L’emplacement idéal pour concocter au calme de merveilleux bocaux avec le fruit de la pêche locale.