Our fine organic Pepper and Artichoke creams are cooked in Hérault (34) by Xavier,
while our Organic Fine Chickpea Cream is cooked in Provence (04) by Raphaëlle
“Organic Crème de la Crème” box
A trio to set up in its setting to introduce visitors to three vegetarian and organic recipes highlighting Provence and Hérault:
✔ Organic Fine Pepper Cream
✔ Fine Organic Artichoke Cream
✔ Organic Fine Chickpea Cream with lemon and cumin
In stockCommande pro
A beautiful trio of recipes that contain:
– 100 g of Fine Organic Artichoke Cream
– 100 g of Organic Fine Pepper Cream
– 100 g of Organic Fine Chickpea Cream with lemon and cumin
– An aubergine kraft box.
Before opening, store away from light and temperature shocks:
– our Organic Fine Chickpea Cream with lemon and cumin can be kept for 3 years
– our Organic Fine Pepper and Artichoke Creams can be kept for 2 years
– our Organic Fine Chickpea Cream with lemon and cumin can be kept for 5 days
– our Organic Fine Pepper and Artichoke Creams can be kept for 7 days
The main ingredients
These three recipes are made from three star ingredients embodying two terroirs the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence and Hérault:
- Chickpea: This legume has many virtues. It is rich in vegetable proteins, vitamins and minerals and is low in fat. Chickpeas do not contain cholesterol. Commonly used in Mediterranean cuisine, it can be eaten on bread or as an accompaniment to your meats, fish etc.
- Pepper: this particularly delicious vegetable during the Indian summer. It has the advantage of pairing easily with many products: cold meats and fish on a nice gourmet toast with gratin, fish and meat as a condiment, dough and rice as a sauce and even with your scrambled eggs and omelets! To combine organic farming and the flavors of peppers, our producer selects them in Spain where they benefit from ideal conditions.
- Artichoke: It is a flagship product of the summer. We chose to select organic artichokes with good organoleptic qualities: this is why we turned to Spain, where the artichokes benefit from ideal conditions for the organic cultivation of this vegetable, while allowing it to retain all its flavor.
✔ Organic Fine Chickpea Cream with lemon and cumin: cooked chickpeas from Alpes-de-Haute-Provence * 70%, sesame paste *, lemon juice * 8.5%, olive oil *, Guérande salt , cumin * 0.7%, white pepper *. * From organic farming
✔ Organic Fine Pepper Cream: red peppers from Spain * 61%, onions *, apples *, Pays d’Oc white wine *, vinegar *, sunflower oil *, cane sugar *, virgin olive oil extra *, starch *, garlic *, salt, thyme *, black pepper *, cayenne pepper *. * From organic farming
✔ Fine Organic Artichoke Cream: artichokes * from Spain (for the moment!) 77%, sunflower oil *, garlic *, salt, acidifier: lactic acid, pepper *. * From organic farming.
Our organic fine creams are delicious on a small toast of country bread or toasted and generously spread sourdough bread.
A jar allows you to make 10 to 20 small toasts (2 to 3 people).
Chickpea Cream: For the preparation of our fine chickpea cream, we wanted to work with a producer who has total control of the production chain (from cultivation to processing) without any chemical treatment. We therefore naturally chose Raphaëlle whose chickpeas are certified ORGANIC and who was able to produce with meticulous care the recipe that we imagined with her.
Discover his portrait here!
Pepper Cream and Artichoke Cream: For the preparation of our Pepper and Artichoke creams, we wanted to work with an artisan based in the South of France, close to the regions most suitable for organic vegetable cultivation. . This is how we chose to work with Xavier, a craftsman based in Hérault for the quality of his know-how and the precision of his production tool.
Find out more here!