Cooked in France, in Eure (27).
Organic Black Pepper Pork Rillette- 85g
For this Organic Black Pepper porc Rillettes recipe, we have chosen to select organic porks, elevated and prepared in the South West of France, in the Aquitaine region, in order to propose a simple but generous recipe with character.
One generous jar of 130 ml, that is 85 g !
– Before opening, keep it in your pantry: “Best by” 4 years.
– After opening, keep it in your refrigerator for 5 days.
Our Organic Black pepper Pork Rillette are cooked from organic french porks, elevated at the farm in order to ensure their top quality.
Melting and generous, they are frayed by hand to keep fine pieces. Simply seasonned with Guérande slat and Black pepper : this flavorful recipe gets right to the point !
– pork shoulder* from Nouvelle-Aquitaine 66%
– pork throat* from Nouvelle-Aquitaine 33%,
– Guérande salt,
– Madagascar black pepper* 0,25%.
*From organic farming.
Food-colouring free, Preservatives free, Gluten free.
The Barbary duckOrganic Pork Rillettes with black Pepper are delicious generously spread on a small toast of farmhouse bread or sourdough bread.
One jar allows you to make:
10 to 20 small toasts (2 to 3 people).
They can be used in a sandwich for lunch or on a big tartine for dinner, in association with other products of your choice such as crudités. It is also ideal to pair them with the other recipes as our Organic Red Peppers Fine Cream.
One jar allows you to make 3 to 4 great tartines or sandwiches (2 to 3 people).
For instance you could:
– Use it frayed, and serve it with mashed potatoes and a salad
– Realise wonderful verrines by combining it with other products as our Grilled Zucchini with extra virgin Olive Oil and our Organic Fine Artichokes Cream.
For our Organic Pork Rillettes, we wanted to propose a 100% South-Ouest recipe – this is why we have choosen Clément, a young artisan who took over the family business and sublimates the porks in the French Landes.