Our Barbary Duck Rillettes and French Chicken Rillettes are cooked in the Eure (27) by Frank,
while our Organic Pork Rillettes with Black Pepper are cooked in the Landes (40) by Clément.
“Farmer’s delicacies” box
A trio of rillettes straight from the farm, guaranteed deliciousness!
✔ Barbary Duck Rillettes
✔ Organic Pork Rillettes with Black Pepper
✔ French Chicken Rillettes
In stockCommande pro
A beautiful trio of recipes that contain:
– 85 g of Barbary Duck Rillettes
– 85 g of Organic Pork Rillettes with Black Pepper
– 85 g of French Chicken Rillettes
– An aubergine kraft box.
Before opening, store away from light and temperature shocks:
Our 3 Duck, Pork and Chicken Rillettes can be kept for 4 years
Our 3 Duck, Pork and Chicken Rillettes can be kept for 5 days in the refrigerator.
The main ingredients
These three recipes are made from three star ingredients embodying two terroirs, Les Landes and Eure:
- The Duck: Commonly raised in France for the quality of its flesh, the “Barbary” duck, unlike its cousin the “Mulard”, is very fleshy, its meat is tasty and less fatty. The ducks that we have selected for this recipe come from the breeding of our Norman producer Franck, in the Eure and are cooked on the farm after 17 to 18 weeks of breeding. Generous with 65% hand shredded flesh confit in duck fat, this gourmet recipe will melt your guests!
- Pork: we have selected organic pigs of the Large White breed crossed with Landrace (Danish strain), low in fat and particularly suitable for outdoor breeding. They come from two farms in Hautes-Pyrénées (65) and Landes (40) where they are fed on the farm’s pastures and locally produced cereals, in accordance with the organic specifications.
- The chicken: It’s very difficult to find real rillettes made in France from good French chickens. Yet it is a product very popular with everyone. The chickens selected for the preparation of our recipe are reared for a long time, over 15 weeks in the open air, to develop the full aromatic potential of their flesh. They are fed with grain from the farm and prepared on site for a farmhouse recipe with character!
✔ Barbary Duck Rillettes: Barbary Duck from Eure 65%, Duck fat, Fresh thyme and bay leaf, Extra virgin olive oil, Guérande salt, pepper.
✔ Organic Pork Rillettes with Black Pepper: Southwestern pork shoulder * (66%), pork throat * (33%), Guérande salt, black pepper * (0.25%) * From agriculture biological.
✔ French Chicken Rillettes: French chicken raised and cooked on the farm in the Eure (65%), Duck fat, Garlic, Thyme, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Guérande salt, Sarawak black pepper (Malaysian pepper with subtle aroma).
A trio 100% rillettes for the full of farm delicacies.
We advise you to taste these 3 Rillettes on a small toast of country bread or generously spread sourdough.
A classic format of 85g allows you to make:
10 to 20 small toasts (2 to 3 people).
Barbary Duck and French Chicken Rillettes: Franck, our Normand producer, is the head of a family business located in the Eure. With the help of his son Donatien, he raises the poultry that we have selected for our free-range Chicken, Farm Goose and Muscovy Duck rillettes. On his farm, poultry get a taste of life in the great outdoors and are fed the good grain of the farm. A man of four professions, Franck takes care of all stages of the preparation, from the hatchery to the jar for a 100% farmhouse recipe with the good taste of Normandy.
Organic Pork Rillettes with Black Pepper: We wanted to work with a craftsman based in New Aquitaine, a region rich in gastronomic know-how. We turned to the Landes where we chose to work with Clément, for the quality of his family know-how, close to outdoor breeding.