Cooked in France, in Eure (27).
Farm chicken rillettes – 150g
This recipe is made from French chicken, raised in a farm in Normandy by our producer Franck. You will appreciate the nice hand-frayed poultry pieces and the strong taste of the chicken.
Suitable for 4 to 6 people.
A generous jar of 212 ml that is 160 g!
– Before opening, keep it in your kitchen pantry: “Best by” 4 years
– After opening, keep it in the refrigerator for 5 days.
The main ingredient
Chicken is particularly nice to taste in summer because it is a lean poultry. Furthermore, it is hard to find genuine French-made rillettes from good farm chicken. And yet, everyone enjoys this product. The farm chicken has a dense flesh and a delicious taste – especially when it is frayed in chunky pieces!
– Poulet français élevé et cuisiné à la ferme dans l’Eure(65%),
– Graisse de canard,
– Ail, Thym,
– Huile d’Olive Vierge Extra,
– Sel de Guérande,
– Poivre noir de Sarawak (poivre de Malaisie à l’arôme subtil),
Que du naturel.
– Sans gluten
The farm chicken rillettes are delicious generously spread on toasted farmhouse bread or sourdough bread.
One jar allows you to make 25 to 30 small toasts (4 to 6 people).
The rillettes can be used in a sandwich for lunch or on a great tartine for dinner in association with other products of your choice such as crudités. It is also ideal to pair it with the other products of collection #1.
One jar allows you to make 6 to 8 great tartines or sandwiches (2 to 4 people).
For instance you could:
– Use it in a quiche or a cake as a replacement of the frequently used lardons or bacon strips,
– Mix them with pasta and a bit of cheese of with the other products from collection 1,
– Make wonderful verrines by combining it with the other products from collection #1.
For our Poultry Rillettes, we wanted to propose 100% farm recipes – this is why we have choosen Franck, a grower, breeder, butcher who sublimates the chickens, duck and geese directly on his farm, in Normandy.